316 SS Non-Perforated Worm Gear Hose Clamp - 15/32" Band - (3/4" – 1-1/8") Clamping Range - 10-Pack - SAE Size 10
Premium Marine Grade, all AISI 316 (high tensile strength) Stainless Steel “HD NON-PERF” Worm Gear Hose Clamp. The 11.7 mm (0.46”) wide band is Non-Perforated and Smooth on the inside with Rolled Edges. This eliminates hose damage with increased clamping force. The High Strength, Compact, One Piece 16mm (0.63”) wide Housing provides one of the highest clamping force ratings of any worm gear style clamp.
- The screw head is 7mm
- Long service life and safety for most general-purpose hose applications and connections
- Measure hose O.D. before selecting clamp size for proper fit
- Double clamp on each hose end for critical applications
- Consider using our #720 Series wide band 316 SS T-Bolt Clamps for larger I.D. hoses (i.e. Exhaust Hose, etc.)
- Band & Housing: 316 Stainless Steel 11.7 mm wide band – 0.9mm thick
- Screw Drive: 316 Stainless Steel 7.0 mm screw head
- SAE Size: 10
- Hose Inner Diameter: (inch) 1/2" – 5/8"
- Clamping Range: (inch) 3/4" – 1-1/8" / (mm) 19-28
- Recommended Torque Inch lbs: 35-45
Quick Guide (pdf)