RAM® Tough-Claw™ Trolling Motor Stabilizer - C Size Medium
Ideal for stabilizing trolling motors, the RAP-400-202U consists of the small RAM® Tough-Claw™ base, C size medium-length double socket arm, and a round base adapter. The RAM® Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, and odd-shaped rails, and bars. The RAM® Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.14" outer diameter. The round base adapter contains the industry standard universal AMPS hole pattern. This mount is designed with RAM® C size 1.5" diameter patented ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm, allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
- Includes a small version of the RAM® Tough-Claw™, medium length C size RAM® double socket arm, and 2.5" round plate with C size 1.5" RAM® rubber ball
- A small version of the RAM® Tough-Claw™ base is designed to quickly clamp to round, square, and odd-shaped rails and bars ranging from .625" to 1.14" in outer diameter; rubber pads provide stable gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum and high-strength composite for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Clamp Range (inch): 0.625" - 1.14" diameter
- Socket to Socket Length (inch): 4.66"
- Hole Pattern (inch): 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496", 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Plate Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Ball Size (inch): C Size (1.5")
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum, High strength composite
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Weight: 2.19 lb.
- Standard Use: 4 lbs
- Heavy-Duty Use: 3 lbs