Original Equipment Quality Replacement Outboard Starter for BRP-OMC, 90-115 HP
This outboard starter will fit BRP-OMC, 90-115 HP, 1997-UP, 60deg. V4, 1998-2000 80 HP, 1998-2000 100 HP
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery - A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections - A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and/or epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
When properly installed, all ARCO products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months for leisure use and 90 days for commercial or racing applications.
Add an extra year of warranty to your rotating electric ARCO product (Tilt/Trim Motors, Alternators, Outboard Starters, and Inboard Starters) when you register your product within 30 days of purchase. You can register your product by visiting arcomarine.com/product-registration
- BRP-OMC Outboard Starter 584980
- BRP-OMC Outboard Starter 586284
- SIERRA Outboard Starter 18-5632
Quick Guide (pdf)